The establishment despises Donald Trump, and they’ve tried everything they can to stop him.
They impeached the former President for phony crimes twice during his term and now are attempting to criminally prosecute him.
But a new dangerous move is underway in Colorado, and it has made clear why the Democrats have been making such a big deal about J6, and it could have disastrous implications.
Never forget Nancy Pelosi declined additional security on January 6, 2021
Former President Donald Trump was relentlessly attacked by the radical Left and RINOs throughout his entire first term.
The only President to ever be impeached twice—Trump faced a series of hoaxes pushed by reckless lawmakers and a co-opted media apparatus.
By the time the election came around, it was clear that the Never-Trump crowd would do anything to take him out of office.
And that’s exactly what happened.
Election activists around the country made unconstitutional changes to the system and left a vacuum of doubt amongst the American electorate.
Ultimately, Trump challenged the outcome of the election and encouraged his followers to protest the electoral vote count on January 6th, 2021.
The protest quickly turned into chaos after Nancy Pelosi refused to accept support from the National Guard, and the establishment tried to pin it all on Trump.
Now they’re trying to use the security failure by Nancy Pelosi, to stop Trump from running in 2024.
Denver District Court hears argument to remove Trump over false allegations
The Denver District Court began hearing arguments for a legal attempt to remove Donald Trump from the Colorado ballot for the 2024 election this week.
The suit was brought on behalf of six individual voters in the state that are being represented by lawyers from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW).
They argue that “Donald Trump tried to overthrow the results of the 2020 Presidential election . . . [which] culminated on January 6, 2021, when he incited, exacerbated, and otherwise engaged in a violent insurrection . . .”
CREW says that the Trump supporters “believed they were following his orders, and [Trump] refused to protect the Capitol or call off the mob for nearly three hours after the attack unfolded.”
Trump’s attorneys would like to see the case dismissed, arguing that there have been “no facts” presented in the case that “could convert this political controversy into an insurrection.”
Trump administration offered National Guard and was rejected by Sean Gallagher
The first claim by Trump’s attorneys is that the former President used legal avenues to address his concerns over the 2020 election.
“After the 2020 election cycle, President Trump made various statements and took various legal actions questioning the fairness or accuracy of the announced results,” they said in the motion to dismiss the case.
Trump has also previously dismissed arguments that he “refused to protect” the Capitol on January 6th and in fact authorized the deployment of the National Guard.
This has been previously reported by Just The News and was published on the House GOP website.
“An official timeline of the January 6 tragedy assembled by Capitol Police shows that a Defense Department official reached out to the Capitol Police deputy chief, Sean Gallagher, on January 2, 2021 to see if a request for troops was forthcoming, but the offer was quickly rejected . . .”
Despite the multiple attempts to charge Trump with this so-called insurrection, the Left has failed to stop him.
This is a last-ditch attempt to stop the American people from voting for Trump in 2024 and will likely help him in his case for reelection.
Informed American will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.